A thought occured to me while we were planning our Sunday, why not do a book giveaway? A chance to give a father in your life, or yourself, an indie book.
I was going to pick out a few different books I've reviewed that I feel would be good for fans of multiple genres, but instead here is a breakdown of some of my favorites from the different genres they represent.
To enter, simply leave a comment on this post with what book you would like a chance to win. For anyone who does not have a Google+ account, please feel free to email me at email@example.com and put "Father's day giveaway" as the subject.
All entries need to be received by Saturday, June 11th at noon U.S. Eastern Standard Time so I can contact the winner and get the email address for the receipient of the book.
Winner will be choosen by random drawing after the contest closes and the winner will be contacted by 3:00 the same day.
Any questions or comments please feel free to email me.
- The Seedbearing Prince (This is part I but if the winner decides he/she would like a copy of part II then let me know when I contact you.)
- The Punishment of the Gods
- Sarah's Spaceship Adventure
- Nexus One
- Wyrd Worlds (The second edition of this book is fast approaching)
- The House
- The Wake of the Dragon
- This Changes Everything
- Journey to Altmortis
- Legends of Leone
- Middle On
- The Unknown Sun
- That Which is Unexpected
- The Cleansing
- Power, Passion & Sin (My review is for part I but the whole series will be included in the giveaway)
- The World at War (A Christian thriller)
- Officer Tequilla Shots
- The End my Friend
- Seeking Dr. Magic
Let me know if any links are broken or taking you to a different title. I did leave out a few titles that are traditionally published works.