Monday, May 12, 2014

Reopening

After opening my personal site, here, and doing some reviews, I realize I miss having a site dedicated to fellow indie authors and their work. With that thought in mind, and some advice from my wife and a fellow author, I decided to reopen this site. I will not be doing reviews at the same frequency as before, I am still hard at work on my first publication, but I will be posting more interviews from new authors.

While I'm working building this site, I would like to invite anyone to email me at Ztyoauthor@gmail.com to request a review. I may turn some down and instead decide to do an interview or an advertisement if my schedule fills up quick enough. I will also be updating submission guidelines and updating the site design.

I can't say how happy I am to be back to doing what I love, helping other indies get the visibility they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment